Revised March 6, 2003
PRICES: All Prices are NET FOB our Warehouse, Redding, California and are subject to change at anytime without notice.
BACKORDERS: Unless other arrangements are made by the customer, backorders are held for a period of up to 30 days after the initial order and afterwards are cancelled and a new order must be made. If the Customer so chooses, Bus Boys, Inc., will immediately cancel all backorders at the time of initial shipment and a new order placed by the customer.
FORMS OF PAYMENT: The following methods of paying for your order is as follows:
Continental USA: VISA, Mastercard and American Express is accepted. All other orders must be prepaid in advance by Money Order or Cashier's Certified Check. If the full total of the order (to include shipping) cannot be determined due to it's size or weight, the parts order subtotal must be prepaid in advance and the balance shipped UPS C.O.D. Credit Cards, money orders. Personal Checks are accepted, but must be held for bank clearance prior to shipment of the order and can take up to three (3) weeks depending on your location. Due to past customer abuse, we no longer have a Full C.O.D. Service.
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO and other US Possessions: VISA, Mastercard and American Express is accepted. All other orders must be prepaid in advance by Money Order or Cashier's Certified Check. Personal Checks are accepted, but must be held for bank clearance prior to shipment of the order and can take up to three (3) weeks depending on your location. Sorry, no C.O.D. Service will be made.
Foreign Orders: VISA, Mastercard and American Express is accepted. All other orders must be prepaid in advance by Money Order or Cashier's Certified Check in US Monetary Funds, drawn on a US Bank. Personal Checks are not accepted. Sorry, no C.O.D. Service will be made.
NOTICE: Your credit card bill-to address must match the bill-to address that you provide to us when you place your order.
ACCURACY OF YOUR ORDER: Customers are encouraged to provide accurate information regarding the vehicle they are ordering items for. We strongly recommend having your VIN (Chassis Number) and/or the Engine Number handy if we need it to determine the correct item to ship. In addition, if there are modifications that have been made, please provide this information as well. Non-Defective Parts and Accessories returned will be subject to a 20% restocking fee against your exchange or refund. This includes items ordered and shipped due to customer error. Bus Boys, Inc., will not be held responsible for inaccurate information supplied by the customer, resulting in the incorrect item shipped. Customers are required to pay the freight on Non-Defective Item Returns.
SHIPPING: The following sales minimums are subject to the normal
variations in the industry and unforeseen delays:
UPS: No sales minimum, provided the customer is aware that there is a minimum freight charge of $6.00 (Excluding COD Charges [Continental United States] of which there is an extra charge of $6.50). We do not know exact shipping costs until after your order is boxed up, weighed and measured. All merchandise is shipped at the customer's expense.
Due to changes in UPS pick up times, we can only offer next day air service to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. If your state is NOT on the list, then next day air service is NOT available to you.
Orders shipped via the U.S. Postal Service are subject to a handling charge. It is $1.00 for small packages that can be shipped out of our store. It is $2.00 for any large or foreign packages that we have to take to the Post Office.
TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS: Full Risk of loss and title passes to the customer upon delivery of the merchandise to a carrier (UPS/USPS) at the FOB Point. Upon customer's default in payment, Bus Boys, Inc., may, at it's option, repossess the merchandise. Additionally, Bus Boys, Inc., may pursue any other remedies available at law or in equity.
NOTICE: Bus Boys, Inc., makes no representation that the merchandise complies with any present or future Federal, State or Local Regulation or Ordinance. Compliance is the customer's responsibility. Item(s) offered for sale which is contrary to Federal, State or Local Regulation or Ordinance may not be legal for street use and is only legal for off road use. This disclaimer is made to release Bus Boys, Inc., from all liabilities regarding these products.
CALIFORNIA NOTICE: Certain Carburetor, Intake Manifold, Fuel Injection and Exhaust Components which alter the performance of your engine are "Legal in California ONLY for racing vehicles which MAY NEVER be used on a highway" and may not comply with the requirements of other state/local laws regarding noise and/or emission levels. This disclaimer is required by the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) to release Bus Boys, Inc., from all liabilities regarding these products.
1. Rebuilt & Modified Products, such as Front Beams (Stock or Adjustable), Front Torsion Arms, Steering Spindles (Knuckles), Rear Swing Axle Kits, IRS Axle Kits are warrantied for a period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of the invoice against defects in materials or workmanship, provided these products are installed according to the instructions provided by Bus Boys, Inc. For other Rebuilt Items, please see Paragraphs 6 & 7 below.
2. Safari Window Assemblies are warrantied for a period of Ninety (90) Days from the date of the invoice against defects in materials or workmanship, as long as they have been installed according to the instructions provided.
3. OEM Products, Bosch, Hella, Genuine VW, etc., are warrantied for a period of Six (6) Months from the date of the invoice against defects in materials or workmanship, Bus Boys, Inc., will exchange any item proven defective in materials or workmanship, provided it was not damaged by alteration, improper installation or neglect.
4. All Weatherstrip manufactured in USA by or for Bus Boys, Inc., is warrantied for the life of your vehicle against defects in materials or workmanship. Our Weatherstrip products are manufactured from the highest grade of EPDM materials to assure the finest quality. OEM Weatherstrip is warrantied for a period of Six (6) Months against defects in materials or workmanship.
5. All Off-Road Parts and Accessories provided by Bus Boys, Inc., are not warrantied and therefore not returnable, as Bus Boys, Inc., cannot be held responsible for the customer's usage of these items.
6. Electrical Items are not returnable, except where noted. Bosch Rebuilt Alternators, Generators and Starters are warrantied for a period of One (1) Year from the date of the invoice against defects in materials or workmanship.
7. Other Rebuilt Items are warrantied for a period of Ninety (90) Days against defects in materials or workmanship.
8. Used Items are thoroughly inspected and tested for usability prior to shipment. However, they are not warrantied and therefore not returnable.
9. Special Orders on items we do not regularly stock or sell require a Non-Refundable 2/3 Deposit of the full price. Special Orders are ordered at the customer's risk and therefore not returnable. Please be sure of the item you wish to Special Order, in that it will properly fit your vehicle.
10. Items warrantied above will be replaced or a full refund of the purchase price will be made to the customer with a smile!
11. Bus Boys, Inc., is not responsible for any damage or personal injury caused by delays, failure or any consequential damage arising from any cause whatsoever, to person, vehicle or power plant applied to, nor labor, transportation, loading, rental car costs, refusal by your mechanic to install parts, shop labor, towing fees or any other charges in the use of our products.
NOTE: If you plan to paint, powdercoat or chrome a part, make sure to test fit it on your vehicle first. No returns allowed if you have modified the parts.
1. OPEN YOUR SHIPMENT AND INSPECT ALL ITEMS. Make sure each item you ordered is enclosed and undamaged. Take care not to throw away any items and the wrapping materials.
2. IF YOU ARE MISSING ANY ITEMS and they are not backordered, please contact Bus Boys, Inc., immediately. Note: If your shipment is in more than one package, check the other boxes thoroughly!
3. IF ANY PART IS DAMAGED contact the CARRIER (Which is likely UPS) to file your claim, not Bus Boys, Inc. Keep the original carton, contents and packing material for inspection by the carrier.
4. WRONG PARTS RECEIVED. Please contact Bus Boys, Inc., as soon as possible for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Please see RETURNS AND EXCHANGES below for further information.
5. IMPORTANT!!!! TO EXPEDITE YOUR REFUND AND/OR CREDIT ON PARTS, ACCESSORIES AND/OR CORES RETURNED, A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE IS REQUIRED. ITEMS RETURNED WITHOUT A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE WILL DELAY YOUR REFUND AND/OR CREDIT FOR UP TO FIVE (5) WEEKS, AS THIS REFERENCE MUST BE SEARCHED OUT FOR VERIFICATION.
6. The above procedures must be followed within 48 hours of the receipt of goods
1. Non-Defective Parts and Accessories returned will be subject to a 20% restocking fee against your exchange or refund. This includes items ordered and shipped due to customer error. Bus Boys, Inc., will not be held responsible for inaccurate information supplied by the customer, resulting in the incorrect item shipped.
2. Customers are required to pay the freight on Non-Defective Item Returns. COD's will not be accepted.
3. Items shipped due to an error on the part of Bus Boys, Inc., will be returned and the customer accorded a full refund, to include any freight charges. Do not ship COD - Simply provide a copy of the freight bill (Postal, UPS, etc.,) and your refund will include these charges you have paid.
4. Defective Items returned will be accorded a full refund of the invoiced purchase price of said item, including freight charges in the return. Defective items, at the option of the customer, may be exchanged for the exact or a similar priced item. Freight charges BOTH ways will be paid by Bus Boys, Inc., - Do not ship COD - Simply provide a copy of the freight bill (Postal, UPS, etc.,) and it will be noted in the exchange invoice or in your refund. We pay for shipping costs only, not for any packing costs provided by companies such as Mail Boxes Etc. or similar shipping companies.
5. Cores returned on Rebuilt Items will be accorded a full refund of the core charge, provided that the core is in rebuildable condition. All cores are subject to a thorough inspection. Customer must pay the freight for the core return and is not refundable. Cores must be returned within Sixty (60) Days to be considered for proper credit to the customer and are subject to inspection. Please see our Core Policy as provided with your rebuilt product or click here view our Core Policy & Charges.
6. No returns or exchanges on special order items such as custom made interior products or one of a kind items.
Please call first. Just like you, we don't like surprises, so let us know you want to send something back. If you're having a problem with an item, maybe we can help you. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required on all returns, so please write the RMA on the box or the return will be refused. Carefully pack the item(s) and provide a COPY (not the original) of your invoice with the package. Please include any and all reasons for the return on a separate slip of paper so we know what's going on. Personal experience shows that UPS is the only way to go when shipping an item, so try to use them whenever possible. Send the package directly to:
Back To Home Page | Back To Online Catalog | Back To The Top | Email Us
Order Toll Free (800)792-2697 | Information (530)244-1616 | 24 Hour Fax (530)244-0933